Thursday 7 March 2013

5 quotes that will change your outlook on life

I love a good quote! Here's 5 of my favourite ones that really influenced my outlook on life, relationships and training.....


"When something goes wrong, smile, cause there's always next play." Ray Lewis

Sometimes things in life don't always go how you planned in your head. You might have a chest and arms workout lined up that you can't wait to do, but then you might get sick? A good relationship might go bad? but remember, smile, because there is ALWAYS a next play!... 

"Each time I step on the basketball court, I never know what will happen. I live for the moment. I play for the moment." Michael Jordan 

Each time you step out of your front door, you never know what's going to happen. Live for that. 

"I firmly believe the only disability in life is a bad attitude." Scott Hamilton 

So many people in life with a physical disability have achieved much more than ever imaginable. All due to their positive mindset and right attitude. What's your excuse?

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." Arnold Schwarzenegger 

It really is true - what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger. 

"Friendship is not something you learn in school, but if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." Muhammad Ali 

Never underestimate the power your friends have to support you, motivate you and keep you sane when times get hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment